Designed to help your bedroom reach its full sparkling potential, this Hesperus chest's unique details combine to create a stylish and functional addition to your lifestyle. Bevelled mirror trim around the outer edge provides a dramatic enhancement to this piece while five deep drawers provide plenty of space for your clothes. Completed with transparent acrylic handles for the perfect touch of glamorous gloss, enjoy the glitzy presentation this Hesperus chest brings to your room.
Product Dimensions: Width:38" Height:54.25" Depth:17.5"
- Clear acrylic handles add scintillating detail to the front of the drawers.
- Embossed drawer fronts lend a sleek presentation.
- Mirrored trim around the front face of the chest adds the perfect touch of glam flair.
- Tapered legs keep this piece off the floor with elegant stature.
Additional Details: Felt Lined Top drawer
An extra block of wood is added to each corner of the furniture’s frame for additional support. Known as corner-blocking, this technique helps to brace your furniture for enduring stability.
Dovetailing is a woodworking technique commonly used to put drawers together. Tight fitting dovetails resist the wood's natural tendency to twist and warp over time, meaning your drawers will remain functional for as long as you own them.
Side-Mounted Metal Ball-Bearing
Situated on both sides of the drawer, these metal glides move smoothly thanks to ball bearings tucked inside each slide. These glides are strong, and will support even the heaviest junk drawer.
- Asian Hardwood: Asian hardwood, also known as parawood or rubberwood, is one of the most durable and eco-friendly woods in the furniture market today. Once the tree's latex sap is collected for other industries, Asian hardwood is recycled into home furnishings. The dense grain makes it stable and strong, and the naturally light undertone accurately holds the intended stain colour.
- Medium Density Fibreboard (MDF): MDF is an extremely versatile material which is much stronger than particleboard. It is man-made using heat and pressure to fuse small wood fibres together with various resins. This creates a durable, long-lasting and inexpensive product used in everything from cabinetry to furniture construction.
- Plywood: Plywood provides extra strength to furniture structures, and is used in everything from musical instruments to home construction. By layering each piece to cross the grain of the previous one, plywood is resistant to cracking, shrinking and warping.
Number Of Drawers: 5
Storage Options: This chest comes with five roomy drawers.
Accent Details: Bevelled mirror trim along the edges reflect light and lend glamorous flair.
Recently Viewed Items
Our one of a kind delivery service ensures your order arrives to you in the quickest, safest way possible. We'll choose the method best for you based on your order and location. Plus delivery is FREE for orders over $799 (before taxes). Preferred scheduling is also available at checkout on most orders. View Delivery Details.