Forget the delicate and dainty – this Greyson dining table brings an industrial attitude to your dining room. A metal base resembling cast iron and rivet plates along the borders add a working-class edge, indications that this table is ready for regular use. However, the best feature is its broad tabletop. Built from solid Asian hardwood and capped with birch veneers, this clean slab is finished neatly in a patina-tone grey with lengthwise grooves. Whether you're trend conscious or just looking for new furniture, there's a lot to love about this prominent piece.
Product Dimensions: Width:72" Height:30" Depth:38"
- Beautiful and industrial – this striking piece brings the best of a heavy-duty garage style to your home.
- Birch veneers with inlay grooves and a patina tone make for a lavish and lustrous table surface.
- Rivet plates along the corners of the tabletop place the hardware accents front and centre.
- The sturdy metal base gives a double dose of style and strong structural integrity.
- Decorating this piece is a cinch thanks to the neutral tones and broad surfaces.
- Metal rails across the base of the table offer diners a place to rest their feet.
Steel & Asian Hardwood
Steel is an inherently strong yet flexible material used to construct machinery, buildings and furniture frames.
Asian hardwood, also known as parawood or rubberwood, is one of the most durable and eco-friendly woods in the furniture market today. Once the tree's latex sap is collected for other industries, Asian hardwood is recycled into home furnishings. The dense grain makes it stable and strong, and the naturally light undertone accurately holds the intended stain colour.
Recently Viewed Items
Our one of a kind delivery service ensures your order arrives to you in the quickest, safest way possible. We'll choose the method best for you based on your order and location. Plus delivery is FREE for orders over $799 (before taxes). Preferred scheduling is also available at checkout on most orders. View Delivery Details.