With a sophisticated and chic design, the Govan leather recliner is the epitome of relaxation and style. The skillfully constructed frame provides the ability to recline by simply leaning back, so that you can enjoy its unmatched lounging capability.
Product Dimensions: Width:39.4" Height:42.1" Depth:37.4"
- Smooth genuine leather is beautifully finished in a medium-brown tone.
- Take time to unwind by pushing against the backrest to recline the seat.
- Each cushion is packed with foam to keep you comfortable as you rest.
- Exquisite details, such as fabric piping and rolled armrests, feature the best of European design.
- Genuine Leather: Genuine leather is one of the strongest and most luxurious materials on the market, providing an elegant look to your space. Leather looks and feels great, and will develop a distinct character over time.
- Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC): Often used to make faux leather for clothing and household products, this man-made fabric adds style and durability to your home furnishings.
- Birch: Birch wood is fine-grained and pale in colour, and can be polished to an attractive satin-like sheen. This wood is most commonly used in plywood and veneers due to its hardness and uniform appearance.
- Pine Wood: Furniture made with pine has a natural, creamy yellow colouring that looks elegant and adds warmth to the home. Pine has a tight grain pattern with a smooth surface to hold finishes well.
- Solid Woods: High-performance, furniture-grade woods provide exceptional durability, stability and strength. This robust combination of materials ensures the longevity you require from your furniture.
Product Weight Limit: 350 lbs
Removable Cover: No
Removable Feet: Yes
Durable elastic webbing gives you an extra layer of reinforcement without being too hard on your body.
Metal sinuous springs provide a solid foundation for your furniture. These sturdy supports increase the longevity and comfort of your cushions.
Warranty: Five years for frame, one year for cover and foam.
An extra block of wood is added to each corner of the furniture’s frame for additional support. Known as corner-blocking, this technique helps to brace your furniture for enduring stability.
Recently Viewed Items
Our one of a kind delivery service ensures your order arrives to you in the quickest, safest way possible. We'll choose the method best for you based on your order and location. Plus delivery is FREE for orders over $799 (before taxes). Preferred scheduling is also available at checkout on most orders. View Delivery Details.