The Abner six-drawer dresser was built with safety, convenience and style to create a high-quality addition to your nursery or toddler's bedroom. Featuring a brushed pewter finish with picture frame moulding detail. Six spacious, full-extension drawers, opens with ease, so storing belongings is a breeze, even into your child's pre-teen years. This product has been tested from harmful materials and approved by organizations like the Juvenile Products Manufacturer Association, so you can be sure your child's bedroom is safe as can be. Customer assembly is required.
Product Dimensions: Width: 52.25" Height: 33.5" Depth: 19"
- Solid wood drawer boxes with English dovetail front and back designed to withstand the test of time.
- Weight sensitive anti-tipping straps provided to zip lock dresser to the wall, essential to keep the baby safe.
- Smooth, strong and quiet side mounted three tier drawer guides to provide a life-time of use.
- Metal brackets placed on the top back of the dresser to secure the changer top or hutch to the dresser (changer top and hutch sold separately).
- Tested for toxins and other harmful materials ensure a safe finish within the baby's room.
Drawers: English dovetail, front and back drawer construction supplies strength.
Combination of Asian hardwood and poplar veneers construction ensures durability and longevity.
Customer assembly is required.
Finish: Brushed Pewter
Origin: Imported from Vietnam
Warranty: One-year warranty against manufacture defects.
Use a slightly damp, soft cloth. Do not leave moisture on the surface.
Twice yearly, light furniture application to prevent wood from cracking or splitting.
Recently Viewed Items
Our one of a kind delivery service ensures your order arrives to you in the quickest, safest way possible. We'll choose the method best for you based on your order and location. Plus delivery is FREE for orders over $799 (before taxes). Preferred scheduling is also available at checkout on most orders. View Delivery Details.