Taking cues from vintage steam trunks, this Orick end table is a must-have for an outdoorsy living space. It features both a drawer and shelf to store books, small electronics and other knick-knacks. Finished in an eye-catching weathered pine with a black metal frame, you will love its charm. Pair with the Orick coffee table (sold separately) and your living room will be the epitome of elegance.
Product Dimensions: Width:22" Height:25" Depth:22"
- Comes with a shelf and drawer to store living room essentials.
- A black metal frame makes this a durable piece.
- The weathered pine finish adds a touch of character.
- Its light brown tone is complementary with most colour palettes.
English Dovetailing, French Dovetailing
Dovetailing is a woodworking technique commonly used to put drawers together. Tight fitting dovetails resist the wood's natural tendency to twist and warp over time, meaning your drawers will remain functional for as long as you own them.
Undermount glides are tucked underneath the drawer to offer a smooth and clean look. Virtually silent, these glides will help your drawers extend further out with enough strength to keep everything in place.
- Veneer: By gluing a thin layer of beautiful wood grain onto quality construction materials, veneers provide a striking texture and finish to furniture. Veneers won’t warp, crack or split over time, which keeps your products looking as good as the day you bought them.
- Nitrocellulose (NC) Lacquer: Originally developed as a substitute for shellac, NC lacquer comes from natural fibres and is combined with other materials to produce a clear finish. This lacquer has exceptional clarity, depth and protective properties.
- Paint: Protective and colourful, painted furniture pieces contribute an elegant character to your home.
Finish: Weathered Pine
- Metal: Metal is known to maintain sturdy support, yet can be heated and bent into eye-catching designs. Rest easy knowing this metal piece will meet your household needs.
- Medium Density Fibreboard (MDF): MDF is an extremely versatile material which is much stronger than particleboard. It is man-made using heat and pressure to fuse small wood fibres together with various resins. This creates a durable, long-lasting and inexpensive product used in everything from cabinetry to furniture construction.
- Pine Wood: Furniture made with pine has a natural, creamy yellow colouring that looks elegant and adds warmth to the home. Pine has a tight grain pattern with a smooth surface to hold finishes well.
Number Of Drawers: 1
Number Of Shelves: 1
Product Weight Limit: 40 lbs
An extra block of wood is added to each corner of the furniture’s frame for additional support. Known as corner-blocking, this technique helps to brace your furniture for enduring stability.
Recently Viewed Items
Our one of a kind delivery service ensures your order arrives to you in the quickest, safest way possible. We'll choose the method best for you based on your order and location. Plus delivery is FREE for orders over $799 (before taxes). Preferred scheduling is also available at checkout on most orders. View Delivery Details.