Field of Dreams. When you take the classic chesterfield furniture design, add dreamy, soothing linen-blend upholstery in a cool neutral, you'll have a sense of how the Stirling chair and a half can transform you living room. Right away, you and your guests will fall for the diamond-pattern, button-tufted barrel back and pleated roll arms. Even the base of the chair and a half is dotted with a row of stitched button accents. For easy upkeep and longevity, rotate the loose seat cushions to promote even wear. Elegantly turned, dark-hued feet provide a traditionally stylish endnote. Made in Canada.
Special order item. Please allow approximately 8-10 weeks for delivery.
Product Dimensions: Width: 53" Height: 31" Depth: 40"
- A barrel back, pleated roll arms and deep diamond tufting bring luxury to any home.
- Loose seat cushions provide extra comfort and can be rotated for even wear.
- The look is completed by beautifully turned legs, making this a true statement piece.
- Presented in a stone linen-weave fabric, the tight-back cushioning with contoured arms adds a tailored element to the classic look.
- 1.25 density foam on tufted back for tight but comfortable rest.
Seating Springs: No-sag spring - 8 gauge steel on seat and 11.5 gauge steel on back.
Cushions: Loose seat cushions, 2-lb density foam.
Construction: Hardwood/Composition wood frame.
Fabric Content: 52% Viscose, 15% Cotton, 15% Linen, 18% Polyester.
Origin: Made in Canada
Warranty: 5-year warranty on frame construction and springs; 1-year warranty on fabric, foam and workmanship.
Care Instructions: Vacuum regularly, clean with a damp cloth and dry immediately.
Recently Viewed Items
Our one of a kind delivery service ensures your order arrives to you in the quickest, safest way possible. We'll choose the method best for you based on your order and location. Plus delivery is FREE for orders over $799 (before taxes). Preferred scheduling is also available at checkout on most orders. View Delivery Details.