Taking cues from vintage steam trunks, this Orick coffee table is a must-have for an outdoorsy living space. It features an expandable sliding top with a tray and interior storage underneath to keep your remotes, other small electronics and accent pillows tucked away. Finished in an eye-catching weathered pine and framed with black metal rivets and latches, you will love its charm. This piece also includes casters for ease of mobility, proving the flexibility to be placed in most rooms.
Product Dimensions: Width:42" Height:19" Depth:26"
- Both sides of the tabletop slide apart to reveal plenty of storage for living room essentials.
- Comes with a tray to keep your remotes in one place.
- A weathered pine finish adds that rustic charm.
- The wheels on this coffee table allow for easy mobility.
- Veneer: By gluing a thin layer of beautiful wood grain onto quality construction materials, veneers provide a striking texture and finish to furniture. Veneers won’t warp, crack or split over time, which keeps your products looking as good as the day you bought them.
- Nitrocellulose (NC) Lacquer: Originally developed as a substitute for shellac, NC lacquer comes from natural fibres and is combined with other materials to produce a clear finish. This lacquer has exceptional clarity, depth and protective properties.
- Paint: Protective and colourful, painted furniture pieces contribute an elegant character to your home.
Finish: Weathered Pine
- Metal: Metal is known to maintain sturdy support, yet can be heated and bent into eye-catching designs. Rest easy knowing this metal piece will meet your household needs.
- Medium Density Fibreboard (MDF): MDF is an extremely versatile material which is much stronger than particleboard. It is man-made using heat and pressure to fuse small wood fibres together with various resins. This creates a durable, long-lasting and inexpensive product used in everything from cabinetry to furniture construction.
- Pine Wood: Furniture made with pine has a natural, creamy yellow colouring that looks elegant and adds warmth to the home. Pine has a tight grain pattern with a smooth surface to hold finishes well.
Product Weight Limit: 300 lbs
Wheels: Casters make it easy to move from room to room.
An extra block of wood is added to each corner of the furniture’s frame for additional support. Known as corner-blocking, this technique helps to brace your furniture for enduring stability.
Recently Viewed Items
Our one of a kind delivery service ensures your order arrives to you in the quickest, safest way possible. We'll choose the method best for you based on your order and location. Plus delivery is FREE for orders over $799 (before taxes). Preferred scheduling is also available at checkout on most orders. View Delivery Details.