KitchenAid Black Automatic Ice Maker (15 inch.) - KUIX335HBL
Fully Flush Installation lets this automatic ice maker blend in with surrounding cabinetry for a refined built-in look. Its Clear Ice Technology helps produce cubes of uniform clarity, size and shape that are ideal for everyday use. And because it holds 25 pounds of ice, there will always be enough ice for entertaining.
Product Dimensions: Width: 15" Height: 34.25" Depth: 26.25"
- Fully Flush Installation with Articulating Hinge - allows the ice maker's door to sit flush without protruding or leaving a gap between the ice maker and the adjoining cabinets. Articulating hinge design allows the door to open 90 degrees without swinging beyond its normal closed width, providing a built-in look that adds a touch of style to your kitchen or bar space.
- Clear Ice Technology - provides cubes of uniform 3/4" x 3/4" x 1/2" size and shape that are ideal for daily use or a variety of entertaining needs. Clear Ice Technology allows for attractive drink presentation and a slow melt rate so beverages won't water down quickly.
- Self-Cleaning Cycle makes routine maintenance easy using a "clean cycle" and Affresh® ice maker cleaner.
- Holds 25 Pounds of Ice ensures a generous supply of fresh ice is conveniently at your fingertips.
- Filter-Ready provides a dedicated space where a filter can be inserted to help remove contaminants, improving taste and clarity. A filter is not required but can be purchased separately. Use filter #F2WC9I1 and change every six months for best results.
- Clear Ice Technology
- Articulating Hinge
- Easy Access Filter Install
- Ice Scoop
- Max Ice Option
- True Flush Installable
- Self Cleaning Cycle
- Holds up to 25 lbs of ice
- LED Lighting
- 3/4" x 3/4" Cubes
- Automatic Icemaker
- Right Swing Door
- Reversible Door
- Stainless Steel Towel Bar Handle
- Automatic Defrost
- Icemaker ON/OFF Indicator
- Interior Up Front Electronic Touch Controls
- Water Filter Indicator/Reset
- Interior Water Filter; Part Number: F2WC9I1
- Temperature Range: 55F to 110F
- Gravity Drain
- Rear Access 5/8" OD Drain Connection
- Water Inlet Connection: 1/4" OD PEX Tubing
- Water Supply Pressure: 30-120 psi
- Built-In Installation
- UL Certified
Warranty: One-year warranty on parts and labour.
Weight: 96.5 lbs
Reviews & Questions
Recently Viewed Items
Our one of a kind delivery service ensures your order arrives to you in the quickest, safest way possible. We'll choose the method best for you based on your order and location. Plus delivery is FREE for orders over $799 (before taxes). Preferred scheduling is also available at checkout on most orders. View Delivery Details.