KitchenAid 30" Combination Wall Oven with Even-Heat™ True Convection
Product Dimensions: Width:30" Height:42.5" Depth:26.88"
Cooking Features: Convection, Double Oven, Self-Clean
- Separate Microwave and Oven Compartments
- Temperature Probe
- EasyConvect Conversion System
- Even-Heat True Convection
- SatinGlide™ Roll-Out Extension Rack
- Microwave Convection Cooking
- Crispwave Microwave Technology with Crisper Pan
- Professionally-Inspired Design
Separate Microwave and Oven Compartments
With 5.0 cu. ft. of space in the conventional oven and 1.4 cu. ft. in the microwave, you’ll have more than enough room to cook a wide variety of dishes at the same time.
You’ll always know what temperature your food is cooking at with a simple glance, thanks to this amazingly accurate internal temperature probe. Never worry about serving raw or overcooked food again.
EasyConvect Conversion System
Always produce perfectly cooked food with this EasyConvect conversion system. This feature takes the guesswork out of convection cuisine, allowing you to focus on creating culinary delights.
Even-Heat True Convection
Every nook and cranny in your conventional oven will warm up to and stay at the perfect temperature thanks to this Even-Heat true convection system. Consistent warmth within the cavity ensures your meals are just right to serve your family and friends.
SatinGlide Roll-Out Extension Rack
Use the SatinGlide roll-out extension rack to easily remove large turkey dinners and trays of freshly baked goods. With an easy-grip handle and smooth loading and unloading, never worry about dropping your dishes again.
Microwave Convection Cooking
By combining 900W of microwave energy with 1,600W of convection cooking, your fantastic foods will be ready to consume in a snap. Plus, the microwave provides a second convection cooking option.
Crispwave Microwave Technology with Crisper Pan
Use your microwave for much more than just reheating leftovers. KitchenAid’s Crispwave technology allows you to grill, fry and bake your dishes with precision and finesse not found in other microwaves.
Let this wall oven help define your kitchen style. With sleek touches such as the satin textured handles and clean design, you’ll feel like you’re cooking in a five-star restaurant.
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Size: 30”
- Number of Oven Lights: Two
- Broiler Location: Top of Oven
- Door Broil Position: Closed
- Interior Coating: Porcelain
- Interior Colour: Blue
- Number of Oven Rack: Three
- Oven Rack Types: Standard, Gliding Roll-Out
- Number of Rack Glides: Six
- Adjustable Self-Cleaning
- Hidden Bake Element
- Bake Element Power: 2,800W/2,427W
- Broiler Element Power: 4,000W/3,467W
- Convection Element Type: True
- Convection Element Power: 3,200W
- Display Type: Digital
- Features: Clock, Control Lock, Delay Start, Proofing, Sabbath Mode, Star K, Temperature Probe, Time Bake, Timer
- Cooking Power: 900W
- Turntable Diameter Size: 14.13”
- Convection Power: 1,600W
- Interior Light: Incandescent
- Sensor Cooking
- Quick Touch Controls: Add a Minute, Cook Power, Cook Time, Crisp, Defrost, EasyConvect, Popcorn, Reheat, Soften/Melt, Steam Cook
- Width: 30"
- Height: 42.5"
- Depth: 26.88"
- Width: 34.81"
- Height: 45"
- Depth: 30.81"
- Weight: 220 lb.
Cooking Capacity: 5 Cu. Ft.
Shipping Depth: 30.81
Shipping Height: 45
Shipping Width: 34.81
Finish: Stainless Steel
Recently Viewed Items
Our one of a kind delivery service ensures your order arrives to you in the quickest, safest way possible. We'll choose the method best for you based on your order and location. Plus delivery is FREE for orders over $799 (before taxes). Preferred scheduling is also available at checkout on most orders. View Delivery Details.
Our expert customer care team is here to answer all of your questions. Call 1-844-733-5361 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or chat.