Dawley Library - Antiqued White
Organize and display all of your favourite things with this Dawley library. This piece features three adjustable shelves that are perfect for books, picture frames, knick-knacks and more. It also doubles as a cabinet, featuring hidden storage behind the louvre detailed doors. Plus, it comes equipped with an easy gliding storage drawer and cord management through the enclosed back panel. Finished in antiqued white and detailed with solid wood knobs and turned feet, this beautiful bookcase will add classic style to any room in your home.
Product Dimensions: Width:27.21" Height:72.25" Depth:17.48"
- Three adjustable shelves (one inside the cabinet) for flexible storage options.
- Hidden storage behind louvre detailed doors to conceal your clutter.
- Drawer is equipped with metal runners and safety stops.
- Enclosed back with cord access allows a convenient path for electrical cords.
- Detailing includes solid wood knobs and turned feet for an extra touch of class.
Adjustable Shelves: 3
- Paper Laminate: Sustainable and resistant to wear, the paper laminate finish provides a beautifully stylish touch.
Finish: Antiqued White
- Engineered Wood: Engineered wood products are manufactured to maximize the natural strength and stamina of wood. Such wood products can be beautifully finished with paints, stains, veneers or varnishes.
Number Of Drawers: 1
Number Of Shelves: 5
Product Weight Limit: 165 lbs
Storage Options: Three adjustable shelves (one inside the cabinet) and a drawer.
Warranty: 5 years
Accent Details: Louvre detailing on the cabinet doors and turned feet add a classic, coastal vibe.
Recently Viewed Items
Our one of a kind delivery service ensures your order arrives to you in the quickest, safest way possible. We'll choose the method best for you based on your order and location. Plus delivery is FREE for orders over $799 (before taxes). Preferred scheduling is also available at checkout on most orders. View Delivery Details.
Our expert customer care team is here to answer all of your questions. Call 1-844-733-5361 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or chat.