Product Dimensions: Width:65.12" Depth:95.25"
- Bring a fashionable feeling to your bedroom with this traditional style.
- Enjoy the whimsical mood of the sleigh-shaped and curvaceous bed frame.
- Beaded paneling along the headboard and footboard adds further visual intrigue.
- Strong and durable poplar makes for excellent furniture frames.
- Birch veneers in a radiant cherry hue show subtle woodgrain details.
- Five slats and 10 additional support legs offer extra backing for your mattress set.
- This bed frame fits a standard queen-size mattress and boxspring (required).
Dust the wood finish with a soft, clean cloth as needed. Strong chemical cleaners are not suggested, as they may damage the wood's finish.
- Total Dimensions: 65.13" W x 56.75" H x 95.25" D
- Headboard: 65.13" W x 56.75" H x 8.13" D
- Footboard: 65.13" W x 36" H x 7.88" D
- Rails: 80" W x 11" H x 2" D
Woods: Frame: Poplar; Legs: Asian Hardwood
Used for its durability and affordability, poplar is often a component in wooden utility products like pallets and furniture frames. However, poplar's uniform texture and even grain creates a smooth look and feel for decorative use. Meanwhile, the dense grain of Asian hardwood makes it stable and strong, and the naturally light undertone accurately holds the intended stain colour.
Finish Type: Birch Veneers
By gluing a thin layer of beautiful wood grain onto quality construction materials, veneers provide a striking texture and finish to furniture. Veneers won’t warp, crack or split over time, which keeps your products looking as good as the day you bought them. Birch wood is fine-grained and pale in colour, and can be polished to an attractive satin-like sheen.
Finish Colour: Dark Cherry
Warm and radiant, beautiful and rich, the dark cherry colour allows for a wide range of matching possibilities for bedding patterns and surrounding decor.
General Construction: Tongue and Groove Joints and Corner-Blocking
Finger joints, also known as tongue and groove joints, are used in furniture construction for a robust bond. The tongue on one board is shaped to fit precisely into the groove on another board, securing the furniture piece together. An extra block of wood is added to each corner of the furniture’s frame for additional support. Known as corner-blocking, this technique helps to brace your furniture for enduring stability.
Boxspring Required: Yes
Materials: Poplar Solids and Birch Veneers
Sold Separately: Mattress and boxspring sold separately.
Reviews & Questions
Recently Viewed Items
Our one of a kind delivery service ensures your order arrives to you in the quickest, safest way possible. We'll choose the method best for you based on your order and location. Plus delivery is FREE for orders over $799 (before taxes). Preferred scheduling is also available at checkout on most orders. View Delivery Details.