Some seats invite guests to the dining area more enticingly than others, and few do it better than this Auberon wing chair. Packed with high-density foam and additional springs and support webbing, this is one seat that you can sink into and stay toe-curlingly comfortable for hours. The ivory-coloured linen-look upholstery is both a richly textured and handsome contrast to the wire-brushed wood legs. Even when the seat is left vacant, the diamond-pattern button tufting seems to advertise that this seat is ready for its next visitors.
Product Dimensions: Width:21" Height:40" Depth:26.25"
- Seat Width: 21"
- Seat Depth: 26.25"
- The ivory, linen-look fabric is easy to coordinate with other patterns while also delaying the appearance of dust or discolouration.
- This seat works just as well as a standalone piece or for a spot of distinction at either end of the table.
- Attractive, diamond-pattern button tufting lines the backrest.
- Shallow arms resting on either end of the seat add instant visual appeal and defined curvature.
- Nailhead trim lines the side edges along the seat front, shallow arms and up the backrest.
- A mix of high-density foam, sinuous springs and webbing create a seat you'll be able to enjoy for hours at a time.
- Wire-brushed, rubberwood legs add a handmade and heirloom quality to this comfy chair.
Capacity: 350 lbs.
Corner-Blocking: An extra block of wood is added to each corner of the furniture’s frame for additional support. Known as corner-blocking, this technique helps to brace your furniture for enduring stability.
Finger Joint;Finger joints, also known as tongue and groove joints, are used in furniture construction for a robust bond. The tongue on one board is shaped to fit precisely into the groove on another board, securing the furniture piece together.
Linen Look Fabric: Woven to look and feel like real linen, this man-made fabric provides a friendly touch to your entertaining space. Linen-look fabric is durable, easy to maintain and resistant to stretching.
Paint: Protective and colourful, painted furniture pieces contribute an elegant character to your home.
Asian Hardwood: Asian hardwood, also known as parawood or rubberwood, is one of the most durable and eco-friendly woods in the furniture market today. Once the tree's latex sap is collected for other industries, Asian hardwood is recycled into home furnishings. The dense grain makes it stable and strong, and the naturally light undertone accurately holds the intended stain colour.
Seat Height: 18 inches
Seat Support: Sinuous Springs
Special Tools Required: Hex key (included)
Accent Details: Attractive, diamond-pattern button tufting.
Reviews & Questions
Recently Viewed Items
Our one of a kind delivery service ensures your order arrives to you in the quickest, safest way possible. We'll choose the method best for you based on your order and location. Plus delivery is FREE for orders over $799 (before taxes). Preferred scheduling is also available at checkout on most orders. View Delivery Details.