This Lydney bedroom collection offers transitional pieces finished in an anthracite colour that will take you through many years of redecorating challenges. The cushioned, vinyl-upholstered headboard adds a soft and luxurious appeal to your bedroom suite, while the included case pieces provide ample storage. This Canadian made set offers quality furniture that is both scratch-resistant and durable ... read more
- The delivery driver will call the day of to provide a 3-hour time slot for delivery.
- Professional set-up and placement to your room of choice (up to 3 flights of stairs).
- As part of our service, packaging will be removed and disposed of.
- In-home service for repair or replacement of defective items for one year.
Items available to be purchased separately
Id Number: 1911055
Id Number: 1907629
Product Dimensions: Width: 39" Height: 39" Depth: 2"
Id Number: 1907477
Product Dimensions: Width: 61" Height: 36" Depth: 20"
Other Items And Packages In This CollectionView All
- Canadian made quality furniture
- Finished in trendy anthracite colour
- Satin nickel hardware looks striking against the anthracite finish
- Vinyl-upholstered headboard provides a comfortable headrest
- Slats offer structural support required for mattress warranty
- All drawers on the case pieces are snag-free and feature metal roller glides
- Transitional design and style offer timeless appeal
- Purchase the armoire to complete the set
- Set includes headboard, footboard, rails, dresser and mirror.
Headboard: 65"W x 2"D x 52"H
Footboard: 65"W x 2"D x 18"H
Rails: 80"W x 2"D x 7"H
Dresser: 61"W x 20"D x 36"H
Mirror: 39"W x 2"D x 39"H
Wood: Engineered Wood
Engineered wood provides the warmth and beauty of natural wood. It can be easily and beautifully finished with paints, stains, and varnishes. Engineered wood products are designed and manufactured to maximize the natural strength and stiffness characteristics of wood.
Laminated wood is more durable than original wood, virtually defect free, and a fraction of the cost of real wood. This material imitates common wood textures and hues with the ease and versatility of laminate.
Finish Colour: Anthracite
Much like the shiny coal it’s named after, anthracite is jet-black with high lustre that works well with any interior colour scheme. Anthracite is setting standards in the furniture industry as a fashion-forward colour.
Headboard Material: Vinyl
Vinyl is both aesthetically pleasing and easy to maintain. Vinyl products are economical, flame resistant, and resistant to scratches, cuts, and spills.
Hardware: Satin Nickel Pulls
The satin nickel hardware looks striking against the black finish, providing a classy, timeless aesthetic.