Hinton 8-Piece Queen Storage Bedroom Package
Settle in for the night with this beautiful Hinton bedroom set offering extra storage in the base of the bed. Made with durable and eco-friendly rubberwood, this set is finished in a lovely burnished mango. Antiqued, dark pewter hardware offsets the finish stunningly, and the raised wood detailing on the drawers and bed add a gorgeous finishing touch to this traditional bedroom package. ... read more
- The delivery driver will call the day of to provide a 3-hour time slot for delivery.
- Professional set-up and placement to your room of choice (up to 3 flights of stairs).
- As part of our service, packaging will be removed and disposed of.
- In-home service for repair or replacement of defective items for one year.
Items available to be purchased separately
Id Number: 2075050
Id Number: 1906893
Product Dimensions: Width: 48" Height: 35" Depth: 2.25"
Id Number: 1906621
Product Dimensions: Width: 38" Height: 54" Depth: 18"
Other Items And Packages In This CollectionView All
- The warm finish and antique hardware gives this bedroom set a traditional, country feel.
- The burnished mango finish of this set matches any bedroom décor easily.
- Raised wood detailing on the headboard, footboard, and drawers provides visual interest.
- Antiqued dark pewter finished hardware offsets the deep finish of this set beautifully.
- You will always have room for clothes, bedroom essentials, and more with extra storage drawers in the base of the bed.
Headboard: 68.8"W x 9"D x 56.4"H
Storage Footboard: 68.5"W x 3.8"D x 17.5"H
Storage Rails: 82"W x 1"D x 7"H
Night Table (2): 28"W x 17"D x 28"H
Dresser: 62"W x 18"D x 42"H
Mirror: 48"W x 2.3"D x 35"H
Chest: 38"W x 18"D x 54"H
Wood Type: Rubberwood
Rubberwood, also known as parawood or Asian hardwood, is one of the most durable and eco-friendly wood products in the furniture market today. The dense grain makes it stable and strong, and the natural light undertone accurately holds the intended stain colour. Asian hardwood is recycled into home furnishings after the tree’s sap has been collected for other industries.
Finish Type:Mango Veneers
Veneers are created using a thin layer of wood to provide a desirable wood texture and finish. Ripple figuring may occur, creating a unique pattern in the finish. Veneers won’t warp, crack, or split over time. Naturally grown in Asia, mango wood is a hard and dense wood that lends itself beautifully to furniture making due to its durability and gorgeous grain.
Finish Colour: Burnished Mango
The sleek, burnished mango finish allows for a wide range of matching possibilities to suit your changing interior design tastes.
Hardware: Antiqued Dark Pewter Finish Knobs and Handles
This antiqued, dark grey hardware looks striking against the dark finish.