This modern-classic set is constructed of solid pine and poplar wood and finished with a beautiful black lacquer. Featuring antique, coffee finished hardware and attractive bun feet, this furniture group offers an original look that will complement many bedroom décors. The included dresser provides ample storage space with its six drawers and convenient cabinet ... read more
- The delivery driver will call the day of to provide a 3-hour time slot for delivery.
- Professional set-up and placement to your room of choice (up to 3 flights of stairs).
- As part of our service, packaging will be removed and disposed of.
- In-home service for repair or replacement of defective items for one year.
Items available to be purchased separately
Id Number: 1911068
Id Number: 1906137
Product Dimensions: Width: 43.5" Height: 42" Depth: 1.5"
Id Number: 1906100
Product Dimensions: Width: 63.5" Height: 37" Depth: 18"
Id Number: 1906073
Product Dimensions: Width: 38" Height: 53" Depth: 18"
Id Number: 1905853
Product Dimensions: Width: 29" Height: 30" Depth: 18"
Other Items And Packages In This CollectionView All
- Key Features
- - Sleek finish and V-match inlay adds elegance to any room.
- - Solid wood framing ensures stability.
- - Case pieces offer an abundance of storage space.
- - Dust proofing on every level; attractive, classic bun feet.
- - Dark coffee antique hardware offers a unique look.
- Footboard: 45"W x 3"D x 28"H
- Rails: 54"W x 2"D x 6"H
- Mirror: 43.5"W x 1.5" D x 42"H
- Dresser: 63.5"W x 18"D x 37"H
- Nightstand: 29"W x 18"D x 30"H
- Chest: 38"W x 18"D x 53"H
- Materials and Construction
- Wood Type: Pine and Poplar Wood
Pine is a strong wood that creates very durable furniture. Furniture made from pine has a natural colouring that looks elegant and gives warmth to the home. Poplar is a strong, durable wood that seasons well and resists warping once it is completely dried. Poplar has a uniform texture, and is a light to medium weight that is very strong and stable.
- Finish Type: Black Glossy NC Lacquer (Nitrocellulose Lacquer)
Originally developed as a substitute for shellac, NC lacquer is made from cellulose derived from cotton or wood fibers that is combined with other materials to produce a clean, clear finish. NC lacquer has exceptional clarity, depth, and rubbing properties.
- Finish Colour: Black
Crisp, clean, and contemporary, a black finish complements many existing décors.
- Hardware: Coffee Antique Pulls and Knobs
This bedroom set features dark, antiqued, coffee coloured pulls and knobs. Gorgeous and classy, this hardware augments this furniture group perfectly.
- Drawer Construction: Dovetailing
Both English and French dovetails are used to ensure a sturdy drawer construction. Dovetailing is a joint technique commonly used to join the sides of a drawer to the front. Tightly fitting dovetails resist twisting forces and control the lumber's tendency to warp. French and English dovetailing construct a very strong locking joint, often found in special applications like curved drawer fronts and is evidence of heirloom quality furniture.
- General Construction: Finger Joint Construction
Finger Joints, or Tongue and Groove Construction, refer to a kind of joint in which a tongue or tenon on one board fits exactly into a groove in another, providing a secure and smooth joint. All case pieces feature dust proofing on every level.