For a rustic-inspired living room, look no further than the Middleton occasional table collection. The burnished wood finish with its chiseled texture would suit any darker, earthen décor, while bronze color brackets inject the sense of an antique piece in a modern, durable form. Customer assembly required ... read more
Our one of a kind delivery service ensures your order arrives to you in the quickest, safest way possible. We'll choose the method best for you based on your order and location. Plus delivery is FREE for orders over $799 (before taxes). Preferred scheduling is also available at checkout on most orders. View Delivery Details.Need Help?
Our expert customer care team is here to answer all of your questions. Call 1-844-733-5361 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Items And Packages In This CollectionView All
- Key Features
- -Made with select veneers and hardwood.
- -Burnished medium brown wood finish with chiseled effect.
- -Bronze color metal brackets with nail head detailing.
- -Unique rustic design.
- Dimensions and Specifications
- Sofa Table/TV Console: 48"W x 19"D x 28"H.
- Materials and Construction
- Wood Type: Select veneers and hardwoods;
The use of veneers often achieves unique, interesting patterns and designs otherwise unable to mimic when using solid woods.
- Finish Type: Medium brown veneer with chiseled effect;
Brown veneers perfectly suit an earthen color scheme, while a chiseled face texture creates a unique effect that looks to be hundreds of years old.
- Finish Colour: Burnished medium brown;
Burnishing rubs wood down to the grain with a hard object such as stone, another hard wood or bone. This leads to a more beautiful finish and richer, deeper tones- and allows for a wide range of possibilities to match with the existing décor.
- Additional Feature: Bronze color metal brackets with nail details;
Adorned in splendid hardware with antique touches, these brackets harken back to old-world construction techniques that created a unique furniture piece every time.
- General Construction: Corner Blocked and Glued;
Corner Blocking refers to the process in which the frames of high stress points for case goods, an extra block of wood is often added to joints in order to give additional support. This technique is used on excellent quality furniture.
Customer assembly is required.