Embodying a casual style with unique architectural elements, this cocktail table is truly stunning. To capture desirable wood texture and durability, this piece is finished in rich cherry veneers. The lovely beveled glass insert is removable for easy cleaning, and the rounded design allows this table to fit in a variety of spaces while providing your family with a safe, no-corner cocktail table ... read more
Our one of a kind delivery service ensures your order arrives to you in the quickest, safest way possible. We'll choose the method best for you based on your order and location. Plus delivery is FREE for orders over $799 (before taxes). Preferred scheduling is also available at checkout on most orders. View Delivery Details.Need Help?
Our expert customer care team is here to answer all of your questions. Call 1-844-733-5361 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Items And Packages In This CollectionView All
- Key Features
- - Rounded design allows this table to fit in a variety of spaces and is an added safety feature.
- - A casual style with unique architectural elements.
- - Rich cherry finish.
- - Beveled glass insert is removable for easy cleaning.
- - Convenient round base allows for easy movement.
- Dimensions & Specifications
- Cocktail Table: 38"W x 38"D x 20"H.
- Materials & Construction
- Wood Types: Poplar wood over Furniture Board;
Poplar wood is versatile and durable and when combined with other durable materials like furniture board, the result is high-quality, stable furniture that is built to last.
- Finish Types: Cherry Veneers;
Cherry veneers have a very smooth grain and rich colour. Wood veneers varnish the furniture with desirable wood texture and durability.
- Finish Colour: Cherry;
This rich finish allows for a wide range of possibilities to match to furniture and room décor.
- General Construction: Corner Blocked, Glued and Screwed;
Corner Blocking refers to the process in which the frames of high stress points for case goods, an extra block of wood is often added to joints in order to give additional support. This technique is used on excellent quality furniture.
Customer assembly is required.