This lovely accent chair will have you comfy and relaxed in no time! Covered in an eclectic “Burford” accent fabric reminiscent of a yin and yang theme, the reds, wines and creams will spice up your home furnishings beautifully! Versatility defines this piece as it will easily adapt to any existing them in your home and is perfect for any room in the house! This style is also available in a swivel ... read more
Our one of a kind delivery service ensures your order arrives to you in the quickest, safest way possible. We'll choose the method best for you based on your order and location. Plus delivery is FREE for orders over $799 (before taxes). Preferred scheduling is also available at checkout on most orders. View Delivery Details.Need Help?
Our expert customer care team is here to answer all of your questions. Call 1-844-733-5361 or email email@example.com
- Key Features
- - High performance quality fabric: Burford.
- - Seat webbing provides additional resilience, durability and longevity.
- - Robust Construction w/ Pine and Plywood.
- - Density-Foam adds comfort and durability.
- Chair: 31"W x 29"D x 31.5"H.
- Materials and Construction
- Frame Construction: Pine and Plywood;
The frame is primarily constructed from pinewood and plywood. Pine is a strong wood that creates very durable furniture and plywood provides extra strength to the structure of the loveseat. The unique combination of pine and plywood make a very strong framework.
- Cover Material : High Performance Quality Fabric/ “Burford";
This high performance quality fabric is hand-selected from mills to provide exceptional comfort, styling and durability. Selected fabrics are durable, sustainable and easy to clean.
- Foam : D20/D25 Foam;
These highly resilient and high density foams add additional durability, stability and comfort.
- Seat Webbing: Resilient Webbing Foundation;
Provides the optimum support system and offers consistent seating comfort while increasing foam life.
- General Construction: Corner-Blocked, Stapled and Glued;
Corner-blocking is used in the frames of high stress points for case goods; an extra block of wood is often added to joints in order to give additional support. This technique is used on excellent quality furniture.