The Dalton collection will inspire any home! Finished in a gorgeous oak, this classy dining group offers both functionality and style, perfect for virtually any dining space! The Dalton side chair features contrasting characteristics such as Asian hardwood and oak veneer legs, a rich finish and polyurethane leather seats, making this chair a perfectly complementary fit when matched with its table ... read more
Our one of a kind delivery service ensures your order arrives to you in the quickest, safest way possible. We'll choose the method best for you based on your order and location. Plus delivery is FREE for orders over $799 (before taxes). Preferred scheduling is also available at checkout on most orders. View Delivery Details.Need Help?
Our expert customer care team is here to answer all of your questions. Call 1-844-733-5361 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Items And Packages In This CollectionView All
- Key Features
- - Gorgeous oak finish.
- - Chairs are covered in durable and easy to clean PU leather.
- - High-density fibre foam blend on chair seats provide comfort and durability.
- - Asian hardwood solids and oak veneer construction materials.
- Dimensions & Specifications
- Side Chairs: 18"W x 20"D x 41"H.
- Materials & Construction
- Wood Types: Asian hardwood solids and oak veneers; The pale color of Asian hardwood, along with its straight, even grain pattern, makes the lumber ideal use in furniture making. Asian hardwood is often referred to as rubberwood because before they are harvested for lumber the trees are used to produce a type of latex. The durability and strength of Asian hardwood is comparable to American oak or maple.
- Finish Type: Oak Veneer; The use of veneers often achieves unique, interesting patterns and designs otherwise unable to mimic when using solid woods. Oak veneer stains well and as a hardwood, is very durable.
- Finish Colour: Oak
This gorgeous finish colour adds depth and texture to the wood character; allows for a wide range of matching possibilities with interior paint, floors and other furniture.
- Chair Cover Material: PU (polyurethane) Leather.
PU leather is split leather with a layer of polyurethane applied to the surface and then embossed; longer lasting and better wearing than many other fabrics or leathers; exceptional clean-ability.
- Construction: Corner-blocked joints, glued and screwed.
Corner Blocking refers to the process in which the frames of high stress points for case goods, an extra block of wood is often added to joints in order to give additional support. This technique is used on excellent quality furniture.
- Foam: 1.8lb density fibre foam blend.
High-density foam provides excellent quality and will retain its shape longer. It also provides better support and stability.
Customer assembly is required.