This gorgeous server/sideboard from the Gloverton dining collection is the perfect addition to your dining room! Providing the additional storage options you need as well as the perfect display center, this beautiful server finished in an antique cherry completes the look of Old World charm. With two wine racks to house your favourite reds or whites, several drawers and two storage compartments ... read more
Our one of a kind delivery service ensures your order arrives to you in the quickest, safest way possible. We'll choose the method best for you based on your order and location. Plus delivery is FREE for orders over $799 (before taxes). Preferred scheduling is also available at checkout on most orders. View Delivery Details.Need Help?
Our expert customer care team is here to answer all of your questions. Call 1-844-733-5361 or email email@example.com
Other Items And Packages In This CollectionView All
- Key Features
- - Constructed of solid mango wood with metal accents.
- - Server has three drawers; one open shelf at bottom; two storage compartments with doors.
- - Server finished in antique cherry with oil-rubbed bronze hardware.
- - Server has two wine racks and glass hanger.
- Dimensions & Specifications
- Server: 18"W x 54"D x 37.75"H.
- Materials & Construction
- Wood Types: Mango Wood. Naturally grown in Asia, mango wood is a hard and dense wood that lends itself beautifully to furniture due to it's durability and beautiful grain. As a result of new finishing methods, mango wood is able to retain its unique colour variations exuding a warm glow unlike any other wood species.
- Finish Type: Mango Wood; beautiful color, natural grain. Won't warp, crack or split over time.
- Finish Colour: Antique Cherry; this gorgeous finishing adds depth and texture to the wood character; allows for a wide range of matching possibilities with interior paint, floors and other furniture.
- Construction: Solid hardwood/Corner-blocked joints; in the frames of high stress points for case goods, an extra block of wood is often added to joints in order to give additional support. This technique is used on excellent quality furniture.