Simply modern, the Appleton Dark embodies style in every aspect of the chest. The rich dark saddle birch finish will augment any existing bedroom décor, and the sleek pewter hardware enhances the style and appeal of this contemporary piece. All the drawers are dust proof, keeping your chest cleaner longer! Add more style to your bedroom with the entire Appleton Dark collection ... read more
Our one of a kind delivery service ensures your order arrives to you in the quickest, safest way possible. We'll choose the method best for you based on your order and location. Plus delivery is FREE for orders over $799 (before taxes). Preferred scheduling is also available at checkout on most orders. View Delivery Details.Need Help?
Our expert customer care team is here to answer all of your questions. Call 1-844-733-5361 or email email@example.com
Other Items And Packages In This CollectionView All
- Key Features
- - Straight lines and sleek finish make this a gorgeous modern chest.
- - Finished in rich, dark saddle birch.
- - Contemporary pewter hardware looks striking against the dark finish.
- - Dust-proof drawers.
- - Ample storage.
- Chest: 32"W x 16"D x 45"H.
- Materials & Construction
- Wood Type: High Quality Laminated Engineered Wood;
Engineered wood products are designed and manufactured to maximize the natural strength and stiffness characteristics of wood. Engineered wood provides the natural warmth and beauty of wood; it can be easily and beautifully finished with paints, stains, and varnishes.
- Finish Type: Laminated Wood Grains;
Laminated wood is more durable than original wood, virtually defect free, and a fraction of the cost of real wood.
- Finish Colour: Dark Saddle Birch;
This rich dark finish complements many modern and transitional home décors.
- Hardware: Contemporary Pewter;
This pewter hardware looks striking against the dark finish.
- Drawer Construction: Dust Proof;
All the drawers are dust-proofed, keeping dirt and dust away.
- General Construction: Sturdy Dowel Support;
Dowel support is used to reinforce structural points and offer additional stability.