Panoka 5-Piece Dining Package
Bring a fresh look to your dining space with this Panoka dining package. Finished with resilient mango veneers in a gorgeous burnished mango varnish, this round table teems with character. The table ends can fold down to fit in small spaces, or keep up for extra seating space. Plus, the faux leather dining chairs offer a cushioned, robust place to enjoy meals and memories. Customer assembly is ... read more
- The delivery driver will call the day of to provide a 3-hour time slot for delivery.
- Professional set-up and placement to your room of choice (up to 3 flights of stairs).
- As part of our service, packaging will be removed and disposed of.
- In-home service for repair or replacement of defective items for one year.
Other Items And Packages In This CollectionView All
- Constructed with eco-friendly rubberwood.
- Beautiful burnished mango table finish.
- Drop-leaf table sides.
- Chairs are covered with faux leather.
- Seats are cushioned with multiple foam layers.
- Includes one table and four chairs.
Materials and Construction
Rubberwood also known as parawood or Asian hardwood, is one of the most durable and eco-friendly wood products in the furniture market today. The dense grain makes it stable and strong, and the natural light undertone accurately holds the intended stain colour. Rubberwood is recycled into home furnishings after the tree’s sap has been collected for other industries.
Finish Type: Mango Veneers
Created by cutting a thin layer of beautiful wood and laying it on top of construction-grade material, veneers provide a striking wood texture and finish to furniture. Veneers, which won’t warp, crack or split over time, will often create unique markings on the furniture’s finish. Mango veneers retain the unique colour variations of mango wood and will provide a beautiful look in your home for many years.
Finish Colour: Table: Burnished Mango; Chairs: Dark Brown
These sleek finishes allow for a wide range of matching possibilities with interior paint, floors and other furniture, and can evolve to suit your changing design tastes.
Chair Cover: Faux Leather
Faux leather has a genuine leather feel that is easy to maintain. This material is resistant to light, helping it retain the same look for years without fading.
General Construction: Table: Corner-Blocked
In the frames of high stress points for case goods, an extra block of wood is often added to joints for additional support. This technique is used on excellent quality furniture.
Customer assembly is required.