This Dalton dining set will inspire you to feed friends and family in style. Finished in elegant oak on Asian hardwood and oak veneers, the table base has an open bottom with lid for extra storage. An 18" table leaf insert allows more friends to join you for dinner parties. Plus, the faux leather seating makes for a comfortable space to enjoy family time. Add a splash of class and character to ... read more
- The delivery driver will call the day of to provide a 3-hour time slot for delivery.
- Professional set-up and placement to your room of choice (up to 3 flights of stairs).
- As part of our service, packaging will be removed and disposed of.
- In-home service for repair or replacement of defective items for one year.
Other Items And Packages In This CollectionView All
- Traditional design adds sophistication.
- Stunning, sleek oak finish.
- Storage box in table base.
- Faux leather seats.
- High-density fibre and foam cushion blend.
- Includes one table, one 18" table leaf and six chairs.
- Table extends to 60".
Wood Types: Asian Hardwood Solids
Asian hardwood, also known as parawood or rubberwood, is one of the most durable and eco-friendly wood products in the furniture market today. The dense grain makes it stable and strong, and the natural light undertone accurately holds the intended stain colour. Asian hardwood is recycled into home furnishings after the tree’s sap has been collected for other industries.
Finish Type: Oak Veneer
Created by cutting a thin layer of beautiful wood and laying it on top of construction-grade material, veneers provide a striking wood texture and finish to furniture. Veneers, which won’t warp, crack or split over time, will often create unique markings on the furniture’s finish. The striking grain markings give your oak furniture a unique look, no matter which room it is in. Oak is highly durable and resistant to many different environmental factors, such as heat or sunlight.
Finish Colour: Oak
This stunning oak finish adds depth and texture to the wood character, and allows for a wide range of decor matching possibilities.
Chair Cover: Faux Leather
Faux leather has a genuine leather feel that is easy to care for and maintain. This material is resistant to light, helping it retain the same look for years without fading.
Corner-blocking refers to the process in which the frames of high stress points for case goods, an extra block of wood is often added to joints in order to give additional support.
Foam: High-Density Foam Blended with Fibre Fill
High-density foam provides excellent quality and will retain its shape longer. It also provides better support and stability.
- Table - without Leaves: 42" W x 30" H x 42" D
- Table - with Leaves: 60" W x 30" H x 42" D
- Chair: 20" W x 38.5" H x 18 " D
Customer assembly is required.