Bring the splendor of Stavely to your home today with this magnificent bedroom package! Finished in a warm, heritage brown colour, this bedroom set brings the feeling of exotic luxury home to you. The faux leather-covered headboard and footboard complement the antique brass hardware nicely, while the curved drawer fronts add an elegant look to your bedroom ... read more
- The delivery driver will call the day of to provide a 3-hour time slot for delivery.
- Professional set-up and placement to your room of choice (up to 3 flights of stairs).
- As part of our service, packaging will be removed and disposed of.
- In-home service for repair or replacement of defective items for one year.
Items available to be purchased separately
Id Number: 1907134
Product Dimensions: Width: 50" Height: 47" Depth: 3"
Id Number: 1906655
Product Dimensions: Width: 68" Height: 38" Depth: 19"
Id Number: 1906592
Product Dimensions: Width: 40" Height: 60" Depth: 19"
Id Number: 1906841
Product Dimensions: Width: 32" Height: 30" Depth: 18"
Other Items And Packages In This CollectionView All
- Key Features
- - Classic, traditional looking set adds a grand look to any bedroom.
- - Heritage brown finish adds character and matches many different bedroom décor options.
- - Antique brass hardware adds to the traditional look of this set.
- - Acanthus leaf carvings give visual interest to the pieces in this collection.
- - Headboard and footboard are covered in a luxurious bonded leather with nail head accents.
- - Set includes one bed, a dresser, a mirror, a chest, and one night table.
- Headboard: 86"W x 4"D x 71"H
- Footboard: 83"W x 7"D x 20"H
- Rails: 82"W x 2"D x 6"H
- Nightstand: 32"W x 18"D x 30"H
- Chest: 40"W x 19"D x 60"H
- Dresser: 68"W x 19"D x 38"H
- Mirror: 50"W x 3"D x 47"H
- Materials and Construction
- Wood Type: Select Hardwood Solids
High-performance furniture grade woods provide exceptional durability, stability, and strength. The combination of materials ensures the longevity you require from your furniture. These woods are robust and exceptionally constructed.
- Finish Type: Birch and Ash Burl Veneers
Veneers are created using a thin layer of wood to provide a desirable wood texture and finish. Ripple figuring may occur, creating a unique pattern in the finish. Veneers won’t warp, crack, or split over time. Birch wood is fine-grained and pale in colour, often with an attractive satin-like sheen. Ash wood is dense, tough, and strong but also contains elastic qualities, making it extensively used in furniture construction.
- Finish Colour: Heritage Brown
Classic, timeless finish that goes well with any décor.
- Hardware: Antique Brass
Brass gives off a distinct antique gold colour, making it desirable for decoration and use on quality furniture.
- Drawer Construction:English and French Dovetail with Kenlin Drawer Glides
Dovetailing is a joint technique commonly used to join the sides of a drawer to the front. Tightly fitting dovetails resist twisting forces and control the lumber's tendency to warp. French and English dovetailing are very strong locking joints, often found in special applications like curved drawer fronts and is evidence of quality furniture.