Rotherham 7-Piece King Bedroom Package
Bring a touch of elegance to your bedroom with this traditionally designed 7-piece bedroom set! Built using birch veneers and wood solids, the finger joint construction with corner blocking means your bedroom set will remain sturdy. Finished in rich merlot colour, this set will complement any bedroom décor beautifully and bring luxury into your bedroom ... read more
- The delivery driver will call the day of to provide a 3-hour time slot for delivery.
- Professional set-up and placement to your room of choice (up to 3 flights of stairs).
- As part of our service, packaging will be removed and disposed of.
- In-home service for repair or replacement of defective items for one year.
Items available to be purchased separately
Id Number: 1905816
Product Dimensions: Width: 42" Height: 39" Depth: 2"
Id Number: 1906241
Product Dimensions: Width: 40" Height: 56" Depth: 18"
Id Number: 1905985
Product Dimensions: Width: 65" Height: 43" Depth: 18"
Id Number: 1906012
Product Dimensions: Width: 30" Height: 30" Depth: 18"
Other Items And Packages In This CollectionView All
- Key Features
- - Beautiful traditional look for your bedroom.
- - Merlot finish will match many different bedroom décor schemes.
- - Durable oversized knobs allow for easy opening of drawers.
- - Intricate molding throughout the bedroom set gives an added touch of elegance.
- - Constructed using wood solids and birch veneers.
- - Finger Joint construction with solid wood framing makes for a durable bedroom set.
- - Dust-resistant.
- - Hidden drawer in the dresser and nightstand gives a secret space for valuables
- Headboard: 82"W x 9"D x 56"H
- Footboard: 82"W x 8"D x 36"H
- Rails: 80"W x 2"D x 11"H
- Nightstand: 30"W x 18"D x 30"H
- Dresser: 65"W x 18"D x 43"H
- Mirror: 42"W x 2"D x 39"H
- Chest: 40"W x 18"D x 56"H
- Materials and Construction
- Wood Type: Wood Solids
High-performance, furniture grade woods provide exceptional durability, stability, and strength. The combination of materials ensures the longevity you require from your furniture. These woods are robust and exceptionally constructed.
- Finish Type: Birch Veneers/Lacquer
Veneers are created using a thin layer of wood to provide a desirable wood texture and finish. Ripple figuring may occur, creating a unique pattern in the finish. Veneers won’t warp, crack, or split over time. Birch wood is fine-grained and pale in colour, often with an attractive satin-like sheen. The delux low sheen lacquer top coat offers this bedroom set a relaxed and clean look.
- Finish Colour: Merlot
While capturing the natural characteristic of the pine, this merlot finish complements any existing room furnishings.
- Hardware: Oversized knobs
The oversized knobs on the drawers make it easier to grasp and pull the drawers open.
- Drawer Construction: French and English Dovetail
Dovetailing is a joint technique commonly used to join the sides of a drawer to the front. Tightly fitting dovetails resist twisting forces and control the lumber's tendency to warp. French and English dovetailing are very strong locking joints, often found in special applications like curved drawer fronts and is evidence of quality furniture.
- General Construction: Finger Joint Construction (T & G); Corner Blocked
Finger Joints, or Tongue and Groove Construction, refer to a kind of joint in which a tongue or tenon on one board fits exactly into a groove in another, providing a secure and smooth joint. In the frames of high stress points for case goods, an extra block of wood is often added to joints in order to give additional support. This is known as “corner-blocked"; this technique is used on excellent quality furniture.