Bring the splendor and timelessness of the Victorian era into your child’s bedroom with this bedroom set! Finished in white, this set will match effortlessly with any bedroom décor you have for your child! The lovely shaped mouldings and pearl-like decoration on all the bedroom pieces allows this set to stand out with beauty, just like your child ... read more
- The delivery driver will call the day of to provide a 3-hour time slot for delivery.
- Professional set-up and placement to your room of choice (up to 3 flights of stairs).
- As part of our service, packaging will be removed and disposed of.
- In-home service for repair or replacement of defective items for one year.
Items available to be purchased separately
Id Number: 1910994
Id Number: 1906454
Product Dimensions: Width: 38" Height: 42" Depth: 2"
Id Number: 1906789
Product Dimensions: Width: 54" Height: 34" Depth: 17"
Other Items And Packages In This CollectionView All
- Key Features
- - Timeless Victorian cottage appeal for any room.
- - The white finish will blend in perfectly with any bedroom décor.
- - Lovely brushed nickel handles with clear faceted knobs add a classy touch.
- - Classic scrollwork detailing, along with small, pearl-like décor, gives this set a traditional feel.
- Headboard: 44"W x 2"D x 52"H
- Footboard: 43"W x 2"D x 26"H
- Rails: 76"W x 2"D x 6"H
- Nightstand: 24"W x 16"D x 24"H
- Dresser: 54"W x 17"D x 34"H
- Mirror: 38"W x 2"D x 45"H
- Chest: 36"W x 17"D x 34"H
Pine is a strong wood that creates very durable furniture. Furniture made from pine has a natural colouring that looks elegant and gives warmth to the home. Pine has a tight grain pattern with a smooth surface that holds most finishes well.
Clean look, easy to maintain, and effortless matching possibilities with this bright finish.
The beautiful brushed nickel hardware looks striking against the white finish. The clear faceted knobs add an extra touch of elegance to the case pieces.
All drawers feature wooden guides to ensure the drawers function properly and smoothly.
In the frames of high stress points for case goods, an extra block of wood is often added to joints in order to give additional support. This is known as “corner-blocked"; this technique is used on excellent quality furniture.