Abbeydale 7-Piece King Bedroom Package
With tasteful French-style detailing, this classic Abbeydale bedroom set will bring an elegant touch to any bedroom. The intricate detailing adds a traditional and grand look to your bedroom and will blend seamlessly with many different décors. Constructed using solid, sturdy pine and finished in a lovely cherry colour, this beautiful set will last for years to come ... read more
- The delivery driver will call the day of to provide a 3-hour time slot for delivery.
- Professional set-up and placement to your room of choice (up to 3 flights of stairs).
- As part of our service, packaging will be removed and disposed of.
- In-home service for repair or replacement of defective items for one year.
Items available to be purchased separately
Id Number: 1906057
Product Dimensions: Width: 41" Height: 46" Depth: 2"
Id Number: 1906072
Product Dimensions: Width: 63" Height: 34" Depth: 16"
Id Number: 1906053
Product Dimensions: Width: 38" Height: 52" Depth: 16"
Id Number: 1906087
Product Dimensions: Width: 26" Height: 28" Depth: 16"
Other Items And Packages In This CollectionView All
- Key Features
- - Lovely traditional detailing.
- - Brown cherry finish will match with many different bedroom décors.
- - Constructed using veneers, solid pine, and durable wood products.
- - Decorative pewter hardware complements the cherry finish.
- - Corner Blocked construction makes for a durable bedroom set.
- Heaboard: 82"W x 4"D x 65"H
- Footboard: 82"W x 4"D x 30"H
- Rails: 81"W x 1"D x 6"H
- Nightstand: 26"W x 16"D x 28"H
- Dresser: 63"W x 16"D x 28"H
- Mirror: 41"W x 2"D x 46"H
- Chest: 38"W x 16"D x 52"H
- Materials and Construction
- Wood Type: Solid Pine
Pine is a strong wood that creates very durable furniture. Furniture made from pine that has the natural coloring looks more elegant and gives warmth to the home. Pine has a tight grain pattern with a smooth surface that holds most finishes well.
- Finish Colour: Cherry
This rich cherry finish allows for a wide range of possibilities to match your existing room décor.
- Hardware: Pewter Bail Pulls
The pewter hardware adds texture and design to this furniture group.
- Drawer Construction: French Dovetail
Dovetailing is a joint technique commonly used to join the sides of a drawer to the front. Tightly fitting dovetails resist twisting forces and control the lumber's tendency to warp. French dovetailing is very strong locking joints, often found in special applications like curved drawer fronts and is evidence of quality furniture.
- General Construction: Corner-Blocked
In the frames of high stress points for case goods, an extra block of wood is often added to joints in order to give additional support. This is known as “corner-blocked"; this technique is used on excellent quality furniture.