Relax to the max with this comfortable faux leather sofa. Covered in durable faux leather and filled with fibre batting-wrapped foam cushions, the Max collection will look and feel luxurious for years. With pine and alder wood used in the frame construction, you can be sure your furniture will provide comfort for years. Tufting on the seat back cushions and arm rests add to the plush look of this ... read more
- The delivery driver will call the day of to provide a 3-hour time slot for delivery.
- Professional set-up and placement to your room of choice (up to 3 flights of stairs).
- As part of our service, packaging will be removed and disposed of.
- In-home service for repair or replacement of defective items for one year.
Other Items And Packages In This CollectionView All
- Faux leather upholstery looks luxurious at a fraction of the cost of real leather.
- Fibre-wrapped foam cushions will always give you a supportive place to rest.
- Tufting on the back and arm cushions adds to the plush look of the Max.
- Proudly made in Canada.
Frame Materials: Alder and OSB
Alder wood is commonly used for furniture and cabinetry, is similar in durability to oak, and stains well and smoothly. Oriented Strand Board is plywood with waterproof characteristics, and produces a strong, long lasting frame.
Cover Material: Faux Leather
Faux leather has a genuine leather feel that is easy to care for and maintain. The material is resistant to light, helping it maintain the same look for years without fading.
Seat Padding: Foam and Fibre
Comfortable foam is inside the sides and back, while fibre batting wraps the foam seat and back cushions. A foam and fibre blend will retain its foundation and structure while providing the user with an ultimate comfort experience.
Seat Support:Sinuous Springs and Seat Webbing
Metal sinuous springs prevent sagging and increase the longevity of furniture. A fabric webbing support structure strengthens the seat and backing, providing you with years of continuous comfort, long-term durability, and sturdiness.