Kick back and cozy up to the softness of this Prescot chair. Covered in luxurious, off-white microsuede, you’ll quickly be relaxing in the deep seating. A resilient seat support system is the foundation for a foam and fibre cushion blend, giving you a long-lasting, comfortable family space. Whether it’s date night or a friendly gathering, everyone will love the versatile yet classic look of the ... read more
- The delivery driver will call the day of to provide a 3-hour time slot for delivery.
- Professional set-up and placement to your room of choice (up to 3 flights of stairs).
- As part of our service, packaging will be removed and disposed of.
- In-home service for repair or replacement of defective items for one year.
Other Items And Packages In This CollectionView All
- Enjoy the softness of the microsuede upholstery fabric and the foam and fibre cushions.
- Off-white upholstery fabric adds a stylish touch to any room in your home.
- A supportive seat system gives your cushions extra life.
- The robust wood frame is supported by five legs for added durability.
Frame: Alder and Oriented Strand Board
Alder wood is commonly used for furniture and cabinetry, and is similar in durability to oak. Oriented strand board is plywood with waterproof characteristics to produce a strong, long lasting frame.
Microsuede is rich in texture and soft to the touch, resulting in a luxurious feeling that will last. Furthermore, the microsuede’s density makes it strong and resilient, while its super-fine weave is naturally stain resistant.
Seat Padding: High-Density Foam Wrapped in Fibre Batting
The high-density foam cushions are wrapped in a layer of fibre batting to provide comfortable padding. Furthermore, the foam base will retain its foundation and structure, while the fibre batting provides additional comfort for the ultimate seating experience.
Seat Support: Sinuous Springs and Seat Webbing
Metal sinuous springs under the seat cushions ensure long-lasting comfort by preventing sagging. Seat webbing in the back of the seats provide extra support, helping your furniture to remain resilient.