Sleek modern design and functionality come together in this beautiful Wigan counter height barstool. The solid rubberwood frame is richly stained and complemented by an elegant dark espresso finish that will be a lovely accent to your dining space. Enjoy your drinks in comfort and style with a soft seat cushion and backrest upholstered in a timeless soft black leatherette material. Customer ... read more
- The delivery driver will call the day of to provide a 3-hour time slot for delivery.
- Professional set-up and placement to your room of choice (up to 3 flights of stairs).
- As part of our service, packaging will be removed and disposed of.
- In-home service for repair or replacement of defective items for one year.
Other Items And Packages In This CollectionView All
- Richly stained dark espresso rubberwood delivers longevity, durability and modern style.
- Soft black leatherette upholstery provides exceptional strength and is easy to clean.
- A 360 degree swivel function allows you to easily turn in any direction.
- A seat height of 24" is perfectly suited to a counter height bar of 33" to 36".
- High grade foam cushioning in the seat and backrest ensures comfort and resilience.
Asian hardwood, also known as rubberwood, has a dense grain that ensures strength and stability as well as excellent colour retention. This durable and beautiful wood is renowned for its quality and its environmental friendliness.
Finish: Dark Espresso Stain
The warm stained wood finish is an effortless and elegant accent to any space. Delivering classic design with a contemporary twist, this gorgeous finish is sure to add style to your kitchen.
Seat Cover: Soft Black Leatherette Upholstery
This long lasting material wears better than most other fabrics or leathers, giving you a beautiful leather look that lasts and is easy to care for.
Seat Padding: High Grade Foam
Lasting comfort, support and style are brought to you by a high grade foam cushioned seat. Enjoy all of your dinners in comfort with this lovely and relaxing chair.
Customer assembly is required.