This transitional Lydney bed is finished in an anthracite colour that will take your bedroom suite through many years of redecorating challenges. The cushioned, vinyl-upholstered headboard adds a soft and luxurious appeal to your bedroom and indulges in your lazy weekends meant for relaxing. This Canadian made set offers quality furniture that is both scratch-resistant and durable ... read more
- The delivery driver will call the day of to provide a 3-hour time slot for delivery.
- Professional set-up and placement to your room of choice (up to 3 flights of stairs).
- As part of our service, packaging will be removed and disposed of.
- In-home service for repair or replacement of defective items for one year.
Other Items And Packages In This CollectionView All
- Canadian made quality furniture
- Finished in trendy anthracite colour
- Vinyl-upholstered headboard provides a comfortable headrest
- Slats offer structural support required for mattress warranty
- Transitional design and style offer timeless appeal
Headboard: 80"W x 2"D x 52"H
Footboard: 82"W x 2"D x 18"H
Rails: 80"W x 2"D x 7"H
Wood: Engineered Wood
Engineered wood provides the warmth and beauty of natural wood. It can be easily and beautifully finished with paints, stains, and varnishes. Engineered wood products are designed and manufactured to maximize the natural strength and stiffness characteristics of wood.
Laminated wood is more durable than original wood, virtually defect free, and a fraction of the cost of real wood. This material imitates common wood textures and hues with the ease and versatility of laminate.
Finish Colour: Anthracite
Much like the shiny coal it’s named after, anthracite is jet-black with high lustre that works well with any interior colour scheme. Anthracite is setting standards in the furniture industry as a fashion-forward colour.
Headboard Material: Vinyl
Vinyl is both aesthetically pleasing and easy to maintain. Vinyl products are economical, flame resistant, and resistant to scratches, cuts, and spills.