Ainsdale Light Brown Chest
Settle in for the night with this beautiful Ainsdale chest. Made with durable and eco-friendly rubberwood, this chest is finished in walnut for a rustic, country feel. Dark, antiqued pewter hardware makes for a stunning complement to the finish, and the raised wood detailing on the drawers adds a gorgeous touch to the traditional look of this chest ... read more
- The delivery driver will call the day of to provide a 3-hour time slot for delivery.
- Professional set-up and placement to your room of choice (up to 3 flights of stairs).
- As part of our service, packaging will be removed and disposed of.
- In-home service for repair or replacement of defective items for one year.
Other Items And Packages In This CollectionView All
- The warm finish and antiqued hardware give a traditional, country feel.
- The walnut finish effortlessly matches many bedroom decors.
- Raised wood detailing provides visual interest.
- Antiqued dark pewter finished hardware offsets the rich colour beautifully.
Wood Type: Rubberwood
Rubberwood, also known as Asian hardwood, is one of the most durable and eco-friendly wood products in the furniture market today. The dense grain makes it stable and strong, and the natural light undertone accurately holds the intended stain colour. Asian hardwood is recycled into home furnishings after the tree’s sap has been collected for other industries.
Finish Type: Mango Veneers
Veneers are created using a thin layer of wood to provide a desirable wood texture and finish. Ripple figuring may occur, creating a unique pattern in the finish. Veneers won’t warp, crack, or split over time. Naturally grown in Asia, mango wood is a hard and dense wood that lends itself beautifully to furniture making due to its durability and gorgeous grain.
Finish Colour: Walnut
The sleek, walnut finish allows for a wide range of matching possibilities to suit your changing interior design tastes.
Hardware: Antiqued Dark Pewter Finish Handles
This antique-finished, dark grey hardware looks striking against the rich finish.
Antiqued dark pewter finished hardware offsets the rich colour beautifully.
The warm finish and antiqued hardware give a traditional, country feel.
Raised wood detailing provides visual interest.